The NAV People Inc. (company registration number 5883025) ('we') are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This Policy explains how we process the personal information we collect about you, how you can advise us to limit the use of that information and steps we have taken to protect your privacy and personal data. Please read this Policy carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting www.d365cannabis.com you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this Policy. For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 (‘the Act’), the data controller is The NAV People of 5345 River Club Drive, Cumming, GA, 30041. Should you have any concerns related to privacy then please visit our enquiries form or email firstname.lastname@example.org
1. We may collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our website www.d365cannabis.com (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, position, address, e-mail address, phone number and other limited profile information about you and your business. Occasionally we carry out surveys or other promotional activities which may be to introduce new services available from The NAV People or for more general interest. Participation in any survey is entirely optional.
Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site, we may automatically collect the following information:
Information about your visit, including collecting details of your interest in various areas on our site by collecting ‘clicks’ at major landing points on our sites. We may also use aggregate information and statistics for the purposes of monitoring web site usage in order to help us develop our service;
technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
2. Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us.
We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. We are a business who generally only contracts and deals with other businesses. However, if you are a consumer who is an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer who is a consumer (not a business) we (or the selected third parties we may pass your data to) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you are happy for us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please notify us by email to email@example.com.
- to notify you about changes to our service or to provide you with information about special features of our site or any special service or products which we think may be of interest to you;
- to provide you with related information or special deals which we think may be of interest to you. If you would rather not receive this information please let us know. We reserve the right to use other tracking technologies in the future
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer; from time to time, to enable our customer service agencies to carry out research and analysis so that we can monitor and improve the services we provide.
- so that we or our agents and sub-contractors can occasionally contact you including by post, email or telephone to ask you for your feedback and comments on our services.
Information we collect about you.
We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may us this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
3. Disclosure of your information
- We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
- We may share your information with selected third parties including:
1. Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
2. Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
3. Credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
- We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
1. In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
2. If we or any member of our group (or a substantial part of our or our group companies’ assets) are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets
4. Where we store your personal information
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Our local and cloud firewall solutions are used to block unauthorised traffic to our network and servers. We also keep your information confidential. The NAV People’s internal procedures cover the storage, access and disclosure of your information.
5. Updating your details
If any of the information that you have provided to The NAV People changes, for example if you change your e-mail address, name or address please visit our enquiries form and send us the amendments or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. What About Cookies?
We don't store personally identifiable information in cookies, nor do we sell the information collected by cookies. No information gathered on this website will be disclosed to third parties, except where required by law.
As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser.
How do I disable cookies?
It is usually possible to stop your browser accepting cookies, or to stop it accepting cookies from a particular website. For example, we cannot tell if you are signed in without using cookies.
All modern browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. These settings will typically be found in the 'options' or 'preferences' menu of your browser.
7. Your Rights
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing at any time by contacting us at email@example.com
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
8. Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
9. Your Consent
10. How to contact The NAV People
Updated 28th June 2017